ILLUMINATE. INVIGORATE. INSPIRE.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

When I Move, You Move

Psalm 119:105 – “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”

All that we need to complete our purpose in this earth is inside of us. So many times I would tell God “I need to get A in order to do B.” But in fact, if I don’t ever try to do A who knows if I will ever reach B.

Moving according to the spirit of Christ and the will of God will IGNITE the spirit within you and open up doors and windows that you would have never dreamed of. Yes, God is all powerful, all knowing, and ever present. But he is God. How will we grow in the way of the Lord if we want God to do all the work?

God has a divine purpose for us! How do you know what it is? It will just come naturally, you will have passion for it, you will not look for it; your gift will find you right where you are. God will thrust you into it and right in the middle you will discover what your purpose is. You may not know the fullness of your gift but you will have enough to move forward in the Kingdom, to learn, grow and share. The gift that is in you is to benefit you and the souls God has attached to you to be blessed, saved, and set free through your gift(s) and in the end givng all glory to God. We all have a way of reaching different people from various backgrounds by operating in our gift(s) that’s been established since the foundation of the world.

Jeremiah 1:5 - ”Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.”

When you move, God will move. Don’t only move by action in the physical but move by your faith. Just like that!

Hebrews 11:1 - “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”

Use the word of God to ILLUMINATE your journey.
Your walk will be INVIGORATED.
Then you will be INSPIRED to Soar!

Keep it Kingdom!  Let’s Recycle Love!

No comments: