ILLUMINATE. INVIGORATE. INSPIRE.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Open Windows

2 Corinthians 12:9 (NKJV) “And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”

MR900401014 We all have limitations on what we can create and accomplish on a daily basis, but it all depends on the effort put forward. After awhile your body will give in; especially if you over do it. Sometimes sickness may come upon us and we find ourselves weak and moping around the house surrounded by our remedies; soup, medicine, orange juice or whatever we think will help and give us strength. We lay around in our sickness, contaminating everything in our path; door knobs, telephone receiver, even the sheets on our bed. With repetitive thoughts in our mind “I’m sick. I don’t feel good.” Blah, blah, blah! Woe is I!

To gain strength, we need to change our way of thinking.

Proverbs 23:7a: (NKJV)  “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he”

So  John 5:8b: “Rise, take up your bed and walk.”

Life is busy and sometimes hectic but in between somewhere we must find a balance for our mind, body, and soul. When it’s impossible for you to get enough rest know that God is near to strengthen you and hold you up. It is not an easy task but day by day we should learn to use our strength and weakness for God.

2 Corinthians 12:9 (New King James Version) And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Praise God and your HEART will be refreshed.
When you depend on him your MIND will be refreshed.

Open the windows and allow the crisp morning air to flow through your hair. Kiss the sun good morning as it rises to greet you on a brand new day.

Habakkuk 3:19 “The LORD God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills.”

__________________________________________________________

Illuminate your circumstance
& you will be
Invigorated to stand &
Inspired to share your victory!

No comments: